We Are Your Building Consultants for Life!
A Few Things You Should Know About North Starr Inspections, Inc.
- Certified Master Inspector (Fred) Washington Home Inspector #360, Jared #855 Washington Home Inspector.
- As members of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors, North Starr performs a meticulous inspection to the highest standards in the industry.
- We take our time to inspect all systems carefully and thoroughly; this is no 20 minute affair.
- We provide a follow-up report, with photos emailed the same day.
- Help you to be aware of the condition of the property and its surroundings and leave you secure in knowing that your investment and your family are protected.
- Working to create a “True Peace of Mind”
- Training Rides for Inspectors with the States 40 hour requirement.
- Fred and Jared have construction experience and completed their own construction projects including installing water heaters, roofs, siding, decks and more.
- Fred has almost 20 years of inspection experience.
- Jared has over a decade of inspection experience
- We have passed the NACHI’s Online Inspector Examination.
- We have completed NACHI’s Code of Ethics Obstacle.
- We have taken NACHI’s Standards of Practice Quiz.
- Educationally Certified from Inspection Training Associates. Jared with AIRES School for Home Inspectors.
- We follow Washington’s Standards of Practice.
- We fulfill 18 hours of continuing education every year.
- We are certified by the Washington Department of Agriculture for Structure Pest Inspector.
- North Starr Inspections Inc has been in business going on ten years and has over 4068 inspections and counting. Jared has worked on over 1186 and counting.
- North Starr respects the seller as much as the buyer; we believe the inspection fairly represents both parties.
- North Starr Inspections Inc carries full Profession Insurance and is bonded, referring Agent is covered. Inspector Pro, is our Insurer.
- Fred is a 203K consultant with FHA Consultant ID S0634
- Edmonds, Washington Business License #BL006801, Fred Grant North Starr Inspections