Over 7500 inspections in have been completed since 2004!
We are North Starr Inspections Inc. We offer meticulous inspections with the highest standards in the industry. Our goal is to provide you with a quality report of your property, images and video so you can make an informed decision about your future purchase. We serve Snohomish and King Counties.
North Starr Inspections Inc., a full-service home inspection company, offers high-quality, thorough inspections to meet your needs. We use video and thermal imaging to help you understand the condition of your home.
A sewer scope can reveal problems with the pipes. These problems include roots, cracks, or leaks, causing backups and overflows.
Discover WelGard—a shield for your well system. North Starr Home Inspections in Lake Stevens is your trusted partner for unparalleled coverage.
Thermal imaging can help homeowners uncover problems in their homes that might otherwise go unnoticed.
At North Starr Inspections Inc., we guide you home.
We Are Your Building Consultants for Life!
A Few Things You Should Know About North Starr Inspections, Inc.
- Certified Master Inspector (Fred) Washington Home Inspector #360, Jared #855 Washington Home Inspector.
- As members of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors, North Starr performs a meticulous inspection to the highest standards in the industry.
- We take our time to inspect all systems carefully and thoroughly; this is no 20 minute affair.
- We provide a follow-up report, with photos emailed the same day.
- Help you to be aware of the condition of the property and its surroundings and leave you secure in knowing that your investment and your family are protected.
- Working to create a “True Peace of Mind”
- Training Rides for Inspectors with the States 40 hour requirement.
- Fred and Jared have construction experience and completed their own construction projects including installing water heaters, roofs, siding, decks and more.
- Fred has almost 20 years of inspection experience.
- Jared has over a decade of inspection experience
The last thing you want is to move into a home, condo or commercial building unaware of potential problems. That’s why it’s critical to choose a service like ours.
We have years of inspection experience and training, so we know exactly what to look for when performing your home inspection.
We will inspect all of the home’s major systems and make specific recommendations on how to improve its condition, so that you make an informed decision before buying the property.
We use the industry’s best practices, techniques, and top-of-the-line equipment such as Sewer Video Inspections and Thermal imaging Inspections to ensure you get the most professional and precise results.
We are masters at inspections!
- Travel service radius, sewer video Inspections
- Ability to include plumbing and mechanical inspections
- Fully insured and bonded, which many competitors do not carry insurance because it is not required by the state.
- We are members of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors. NACHI
What sets us apart from other home inspections companies
Please fillout the form to book your inspections.